Hands-free Collection Cups Membranes are extra membranes for your Medela Hands-free Collection Cups. These are compatible only with the Collection Cups sold separately and are not designed for the Freestyle Hands-free cups. As part of your regular pumping routine, be sure to examine your pump parts. If you notice damage or extensive wear, replace the part immediately. Medela recommends replacing your membranes every 3 – 6 months, depending on your pumping frequency. IMPORTANT: Use of pump parts or accessories not designed for your specific breast pump may cause irreversible damage to the product. For that reason, only use the accessories that came with, or are identified by Medela to work with, your specific breast pump model. Each pack contains two (2) silicone membranes.
AUTHENTIC MEDELA REPLACEMENT PARTS: This 2-pack of Hands-free Collection Cups Membranes is an authentic spare part made by Medela and designed to work with the Hands-free Collection Cups that are sold separately from a breast pump. These membranes are not compatible with the cups included with the Freestyle Hands-free Breast Pump.
- COMPATIBILITY: Works only with the Medela Hands-free Collection Cups
- REPLACE REGULARLY: Medela recommends replacing your membranes every 3-6 months, depending on your pumping frequency
- MADE WITHOUT BPA: Hands-free Collection Cups Membranes are made of 100% food grade silicone
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: Each pack includes two (2) Hands-free Collection Cups silicone membranes
- Ingredients & Materials: Silicone